Charlotte County VA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you voting for next year?

2 posters

Go down

Who are you voting for next year? Empty Who are you voting for next year?

Post  tlpteddy Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:30 am

Well, I guess you could say I'm a newcomer to voting...I have only voted for a president in the last 2 elections...and both times my guy lost. But in 2008, I think I am going to be excited...because, maybe, JUST MAYBE, my guy may have a shot. Now, my dilemma is, who is my guy gonna be...will it be a white man, a woman, or a black man!! Oh my goodness!! Now those are options. I am looking forward to the primaries and just pray, that my guy--male or female, will pull it out in 2008! Who are you voting for?

tlpteddy

Back to top Go down

Who are you voting for next year? Empty Who are you voting for next year?

Post  MsAngel Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:34 am

That's a good question, who do we want? It's time for a change.....Is America really ready to have a woman run this country? hmmmm...... do you think our female candidate is capable of making a rational decision on war? Knowing one of her own possible family member maybe on the front line looking in the face of a suicide bomber. How would she handle that???? And a Black Man !!!!!!!! Is White America really ready to accept a black man to control America? WOW...... Who would ever think after 400 plus years of slavery and deprivement, that a black man would turn the other cheek and participate in this great challange. Wow you got me thinking tlpteddy .......

MsAngel

Back to top Go down